SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST & MORE
Contest are sponsored by Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design and partners and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. See below for rules.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
Winners will be selected from Walker Woodworking’s, Greenbrook Design’s, or designated influencers Instagram & Facebook accounts. Winners will be announced each month at our First Friday event in the Greenbrook Design Center Showroom at approximately 5 p.m.
Like and Follow-us on these sites to make sure you don’t miss out on a chance to WIN!
We are excited to offer great prizes to our followers.
As always please call for any questions or concerns 980-404-9600
Official Contest Rules & Details
- Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who follow instructions and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry unless an adult is willing to accept the prize on behalf of the winner. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the US and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design, (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 3rd and ending June 7th. All online entries must be received by June 7th by 11:59 AM EST. Anyone already on the email list is eligible to win. Next winner will be selected on June 7th.
- How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design. You may enter more than once and you must fill in the information requested. For email contest: You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Walker Woodworking or Greenbrook Design.
- Prizes: 1 Winner will receive the prize as shown in the photo’s & videos associated with the contest post. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The winner is responsible for any shipping expenses if they are unable to pick up the prize in person.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the sponsor. Winners will be notified via Direct Message to their social media account. Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Walker Woodworking, Greenbrook Design, or anyone acting on behalf of Walker Woodworking, Greenbrook Design, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design. Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason. Including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules, or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Walker Woodworking, Greenbrook Design and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this CONTEST, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this CONTEST, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NORTH CAROLINA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these official rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Walker Woodworking & Greenbrook Design, 112 North Lafayette Street, Shelby NC 28150. Requests must be received no later than June 30th, 2019.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the contest is Walker Woodworking.