What are Virtual Design Meetings?
Post by Stacey Walker. Stacey mostly works behind the scenes for Greenbrook Design, managing day to day operations, marketing, sourcing product and keeping the showroom beautifully designed. Stacey also does interior design & home styling for a select number of clients. Find out more about Stacey here.
Times are changing
More people are spending time at home due to the CoronaVirus which means you may have discovered that your home is in need of an upgrade. Think you have to wait until a design center is open before getting started on your renovation, not true. Greenbrook Design now offers virtual design meetings which means you don’t have to wait to get your plan started in creating a beautiful and functional space in your home.
What is it?
A virtual meeting is where people can connect through video and audio which allows them to share information in real-time from the safety of the home. This is a perfect solution to getting the assistance you need but keeping you and your family safe from the CoronaVirus threat.
Advantages of virtual design meetings
- Saves time – It is not always easy to break away from your schedule to go to a design meeting but with a virtual meeting it only takes you a second to be connected with your personal designer and can be scheduled during your lunch break. Virtual meetings are efficient and time-saving.
- Simple communication – In order for anything to go well, communication is essential and that is not lost even if you are not in the same room as your designer. We are here to listen to your needs and to help you find the perfect solution to your space.
- Safety – Through our virtual meetings you can still start the process of an upgraded space without having to leave your home. This is a great option for those who are older or have young children. Your health is our greatest priority.
What you need for a virtual design meeting
- Measurements or blue prints in PDF form. We will supply you with a measure guide to take measurements on your own.
- With today’s technology you can use your phone to take accurate measurements or video your project area. You can also send us photos.
- Fill out the kitchen or bath questionnaire. (We will email to you) This will allow us to know more about you and your lifestyle.
- A list of appliances (if you have them or an idea of what you would like to have).
What goes on in a virtual design meeting
Some may wonder how exactly a virtual design meeting is conducted and how much time is involved. Here is the basics of our meeting.
- Walk us through your space – It can be as easy as using your phone to record you walking around in your space, talking us through your problem areas and showing us the spaces you want to change or upgrade.
- Ask questions of the designer – After our designers have gone over your space, they can recommend options for creating an area that meets your needs. This is also the perfect time to ask them questions or concerns you may have about the renovation such as budget and additional selection options such as flooring, hardware, and lighting. Our designers are happy to help answer whatever questions you have concerning the project.
Schedule yours today
Get a head start on your renovation now by giving us a call to set up your virtual design meeting. We want to help you get the space you need while staying safe. We are happy to answer any other questions you may have and can easily walk you through the process. You can also email us directly by going here and did you know that you can give designing a try by using our online design tool for either the kitchen or bathroom? You can also download our free planning guide here , it is filled with helpful information including budget vs. project and design options. Let’s get your space functional and beautiful through virtual design where you can still be personally connected to someone who cares but at a safe distance.
Visit Us in Historic Shelby
112 N. Lafayette St., Shelby, NC
Call & schedule a showroom tour!